I'm new to this thing, and I'm really in love with this program. As to my background - I started using EE in increasingly modded ways in a SciFi P&P campaign, and it's awesome. I especially want to marry the GM screen - this is such an awesome tool for narrative games... but I digress.
As I try to mod the program closer to the target universe (Mass Effect), I have several questions - some of them might well be stupid, as I have literally no background in coding, stole most of my adaptions from threads Kilted_Klingon started and see LUA as some sort of Sindarin.
So, my questions:
- Is there a way to add further nebulae? I can swap the existing nebulae for my desired effects, but I would love to use both.
- Same goes for sound FX - I can use my own by just swapping them in, but I'd like to use different effects for different factions.
- Is there a way to handle general NPC ship behaviour? For example let fighters prioritize bombers and ignore cap ships? The GM can micromanage that, but in large battles...
- Oh, and is it possible to change the color for beam weapons, or for shields?
- I understood that the missile weapons are hardcoded in damage, velocity or effect. Is it possible to bind events to a missile hit? Like... making a nuke hit automatically create a nebula or something like that?
I looked around here, but I did not find stuff like that in previous threads. I apologize if I overlooked something.