Hotkeys

I assume all Hotkeys are listed in options.ini? None for Science or Relay.

Comments

• Almost all.
    There are some exceptions of hardcoded Keys, like the Esc-Key, P for Pause, F1 for Help, F10 for showing FPS and traffic, or the cursor keys on the Main Screen.

But for station-specific Hotkeys, the answer is yes.
    The reason why there are are none for Science or Relay (and OPS) is probably because those are pretty much pointing-device-centric.
  • I get there pointer driven, but even the SCAN button is not attached to a HOT-KEY?
  • Well, that's just my personal explanation of it. And it's quite possible that stations that are pointer driven were not a priority to implement hotkeys for daid.
    But that is, of course, pure speculation.
  • Well, that's just my personal explanation of it. And it's quite possible that stations that are pointer driven were not a priority to implement hotkeys for daid.
    But that is, of course, pure speculation.

You are right, we play on a 100% touchscreen setup. I also dislike the way I setup the hotkey system.
  • Yeah, understood, just got cool custom controllers with nice buttons to use when switching from Artemis to EE.

That and touchscreen are expensive.