Forum Updates

I'm working on upgrading the forums to the latest version, so you might see some breakage.

Comments

• New comment box is a huge improvement. Always had some issue with the old one.

Whole layout seems to have shifted to the left on Chrome.
  • I didn't like the old comment box either.

The shift is the same for me. Should have that fixed today.
  • Also noticed the "page counter" are underneath the "leave a comment" box on a multi page discussion.
  • Thanks daid. Didn't notice it before. Will fix it tonight when I get home, along with everything being shifted to the right.
    Apparently there is some CSS differences between versions.
  • These issues should be fixed now.
  • At the top the page counters now overlap with the Comment box, maybe intentional, but the outline isn't that proper.
  • Not really intentional on my part. This theme just hasn't been updated for the newest version of Vanilla forums. I'll see what I can do.
  • ".pager .highlight" has the color black, causing the current page number to be invisible in some cases.
  • daid said:

".pager .highlight" has the color black, causing the current page number to be invisible in some cases.

Fixed.
  • The Code highlight color makes the text hard to read. I'll try to get that fixed tonight.

Example:
    Testing Code block
  • The code blocks should look better now.
  • The bottom page selector does not seem to be clickable for me
  • I see what you're saying.
    I believe there's an update to this theme now. I'll download and install hopefully tonight.
  • Looks like the new theme might be broken, or it's pulling the current theme's files. Will have to play with it some more.
  • The Bottom Page Selector should be fixed now.