Local Starship Bridge Set

I've started working on converting some physical space into a bridge simulator. This picture shows a mostly completed platform (rail still needs work) as well as the bridge screens on the wall.

Comments

• Looks like a good start. Thanks for sharing.

Where is the space? Is it somewhere that you can paint and deck out the lights?

• I intend to put up paneling to give the bridge screens more of a built in look. I'm leasing the space. It's in an older commercial building. I also want to do DMX lighting in various places. I need to figure out how to get that to run under Linux.

• edited December 2019

Details can be found at Local Starship

• Thanks. We're open. Just need customers

• Are there pictures of the completed bridge?

• Yes:

...and with the lights off from the weapons console:

Of course, I have plans to add DMX lighting as well as tech stuff to the walls to make it look more like a starship bridge, but I have to start somewhere.

I'll take any feedback or suggestions anyone provides

• Looks awesome! Wish it was local to us!

Would you mind a little website feedback? On your main page, I'd maybe reorder the images. Although exciting for people who know, as a purely visual thing for someone who's never played, the Helm image is super basic. Maybe go with:

1. Captain
    2. Science
    3. Engineering
    4. Relay
    5. Weapons
    6. Helm

Just for the visual impact?

• Agreed. I started revamping those images and just have not posted them yet. Once I update the site, I'll drop a reply here and ask for feedback