To dev, do you want coming in fantasy-con

DaeDae
edited December 2016 in Conventions & Events
Hi, i'm Dae, to france, can you coming present your project in may 2017 in paris for the "salon fanstastique v5"

salut ! ici Dae, vous serais t'il possible de présenté votre jeu/projet au salon fanstastique de paris le 6 7 8 mai 2017 à paris ?

ps: on c'est croisé à la CoIn3 de lille =) vous présentiez emptySpace en réseau
à coté de arthemis =)

Dae.anthony@gmail.com

Comments

• Which dev(s) are you asking? We have several Devs for several games here on this site.
    I'm guessing you are referring to the EmptyEpsilon Devs as the other games are mostly made by developers from the United States.
    I don't speak French so hopefully someone else might be able to help here. Google Translate is not really helping much.
  • edited December 2016
    Hi, Bonjour,

Je suis celui que tu as croisé à Lille durant la COIN. Je ne suis pas le développeur de EmptyEpsilon, mais uniquement l'un des contributeurs. Il faudrait demander à Daid, le développeur responsable du projet, qui vit aux Pays Bas si je ne me trompe pas.

Comme le forum est anglophone, je répète en anglais pour tous.

So,

I'm the one you met during the Convention Inoubliable at Lille. I'm not the developer of EmptyEpsilon, i'm only one of the contributor. You might ask to Daid, he is the developer of the project. I think he lives in Holland.

Bye, Tchao,
    Thomas