Lee's Ships!

edited March 2016 in EmptyEpsilon
Hello All!~
Here are my ships, not the best but they work. Quite a few require different strategies .

The Trident and Mercenary are my good work so far, both requiring some thoughts. But operate well as one person fighters.

The Helena light cruiser can dock fighters.

Any questions, comments, feedback love to hear it. Readme file is in there.

(note, half the ships are paid and royalty free, while the trident is free, as with the frigate 6 that used the be the original cruiser in ee).

Kwadroke
Thank you for getting goggle to sign in, sorry for making three names....is there a way to delete the others?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5svegttzddd6mg/leeships.rar?dl=0

Comments

• Which user names are you referring to?

Did you create any lua entries for your ships?
  • edited March 2016
    if you mean the shiptemplates.lua yes, but the file is listed with a L and only has my scripts for the ships.

i believe I had flea and flea1 user names.
  • I doesnť really work :( even if i copy only the particular parts of code to the shiptemplates.lua and model_data.lua. Game crashes and fails to start. the problem apears to be in shiptemplates.lua part..
  • edited January 2017
    Double check the spelling and file name,. If any doesn't match it can cause the game to crash. I'll take a look again and refresh my memory, there is some models that need to be downloaded, send me a pm I can help

Also this old, let me update them in a better file
  • edited January 2017
    Dianss25 said:

I doesnť really work :( even if i copy only the particular parts of code to the shiptemplates.lua and model_data.lua. Game crashes and fails to start. the problem apears to be in shiptemplates.lua part..

Please try this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tc9j87x7c99oxzi/leeships9216ver.rar?dl=0

I added the files exactly from the recent 9 2 2016 version Diad has released.
    You still need to download the models, if you haven't already.
    Per instructions copy the new files over (with making a backup first of course).

Thanks and let me know if you have any other trouble. And double check the scripts, one wrong letter or symbol will crash most of the time.

• Anyone tried these? Wanted to hear of successes or failures before I ponied up the royalty free license fee (pretty low).
  • These were before Diad has made new releases since this was made, especially the different files for ships. I'll look at updating the files soon.
    But they still work. You may just have to move some text around certain files l.