[GAME] Pulsar: Lost Colony

edited September 2013 in Other Games
Description: 
PULSAR is a cooperative starship simulator that takes you and your crew to the farthest corners of the universe on a mission to find the mysterious Lost Colony. It features a procedural galaxy generator so every journey will be unique and contain new challenges for you and your crew. (From the website) 

Operating Systems: 
Windows $Unknown 
Linux $Unknown 
Mac OSX $Unknown 

Unreleased (Summer 2014 - from the website) 

Screenshots

Video:

Comments

• Latest video:
  • edited September 2013
    Dev Q&A from Sep 6, 2014

• edited September 2013
    According to their reply to my question in the comments for the video above, There will be offline/LAN support.
  • The Devs behind Pulsar has launched their Kickstarter!
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leafygames/pulsar-lost-colony
  • The Kickstarter has been fully funded!
  • Alpha version of the game has been sent out to Kickstarter Backers.
    I should be testing this out sometime this weekend.
  • I've been playing off and on by myself and with friends. The game is cool, looks clean (though for some reason it crashes if I increase the video details), and I feel has a lot of potential, though there is some fps items I would like to see (such as a radar for the pilots so he can look where he is going and still see where everything is).

Their next update is supposed to improve NPC AI and add a faction base.

I've submitted some bugs but haven't got on the forum, so my ideas currently go unheard.
  • Just played beta 13.3 for about three hours with two other friends. Game has had some great improvements. Though I don't have VR yet, it was fun. We died many times. Getting overwhelmed by three ships at once. Really need a live crew. The bots had a great improvement as well. Few new world types and ships.