Looking for a long term crew.

Hey guys.

Looking for a crew to play these types of games. I am in Oregon USA.

Comments

• Hi, I'm in central California, play online sometimes, but my time for gaming is about an hour or two a night and rarely on weekends unless I get the crew over , which we have had internet players join us on our LAN setups. I'll be sure to post next time I run a game.
  • Sounds good. I would like to get something consistant going.
  • edited June 2016
    I'm free usually on Wednesday nights; except the 3rd one of the month, as I have meeting that night.
    I'm in Arkansas, so, a few timezones away (Central Time).

@ObsidianCid, Do you have a preference on which game(s)?
  • edited June 2016
    @ObsidianCid, If you have a license for Artemis SBS; There's a group on Facebook called Artemis: Eastern Front. They play around 8:00PM-10PM Eastern Time on Tuesdays.

Edit: Added Link
  • Yes i have artimis. Any day is good for me, actually, wed are perfect. I would love to also get the crew ready for star trek bridge crew. Let me know how to join you guys. Lets do it. Maybe im me your contact info.
  • @ObsidianCid, at what time will you be able to play?
    Which game do you want to play?
  • Anytime after 7 pacific. Artimis will be fine. I have not played it yet.
  • That works for me, but, I might only be able to be on for an hour or two as that's 9PM Central.

We can use my Discord Voice Chat Server. It doesn't require an account or a
    download (can be browser based), unless you want to reserve your username.

The link to my Discord VOIP channel information is here:
    http://bridgesim.net/eesrv/#!voip.md
    I'm still working on this site, but it should give you the information you need.

I'll put the connection information in the text chat.
  • Discord does not work with my sound card, it is a known issue. We may have to use skype.
  • edited June 2016
    Do you have Links to info on the Discord problem? I'd like to start using that more, so any knowledge of potential issues might be good to know.

I don't use Skype for various reasons. Do you have mumble, teamspeak, or ventrillo?
    I have Mumble setup but not currentyly running on the same server that runs this website.
  • Hey man work was nuts today. Did not get home until a few min. Ago. Most wed. I can be available as early as 2pm pacific time. I just changed my schedule to have wed nights available. I can get team speak if I need to. Lets plan on next wed for sure.
  • I understand how that goes. I just finished up a week of On-Call yesterday that I had to deal with responding with problems after hours.

Next week works for me.

Thinking about making this a regular event. Maybe run one game for a week or two and change to another.
  • That would be so good!!
  • I have teamspeak, I could jump in on a few games if I'm free. I'm Pacific time zone as well.
    But I can't commit due to work and family. I can only know maybe a day before or day off if I can play.
  • I am look8ng for a crew to join I have EE and I have used Artemis sbs but if I need it i will get a license for it I live in Indiana USA so EST I have discord, TeamSpeak 3, curse chat, ventrilo, Skype and a few others any days I am open is thrusday-monday nights I am World of Warcraft player so I raid tues-wes and maybe Thursday if enough people show up